Saturday, October 4, 2014

WCMD14 - Thank You Card

I'm making cards for WCMD challenge at Butterfly Reflecitons, Ink.

Here is my first card.


I stamped a sentiment from Avery Elle's Oh Happy Day set on a piece of white cardstock and added some sequins that I got from PTI Make It Market kit. Using some dimensional adhesive, I adhered two pieces of PTI Harvest Gold cardstock joined by a piece of acetate to create a window.

I cut two thin strips of some green POW paper and adhered them on top and at the bottom of the window. I also stamped the phrase "for your kindness" at the bottom of the green strip. This sentiment comes from WPlus9 Fanciful Feathers.

On the left, I added a wood veneer and a resin flower that come from SC kits. I also added some orange jute string.

Supplies:
- Neenah cardstock, PTI Harvest Gold cardstock, POW Glitter paper
- Avery Elle's Oh Happy Day stamp set, WPlus9 Fanciful Feathers stamp set
- Black Onyx Versafine ink pad
- Sequins from PTI Make It Market kit
- Embellishments from SC kits

1 comment: