It's GIU Blog Hop time. You may have arrived from Maria's blog.
I want to share a card and its matching envelope using Unity SOTW "Need A Squeeze".
I used the citrus slices rubber stamp as a background stamp. I randomly stamped the images on a white cardstock using Stampin' Up Pool Party, Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight and Pink Pirouette. After die-cutting the cardstock, I adhered it on a striped patterned paper.
For the sentiment, I used Heidi Swapp Color Magic Resist alphas, colored with the same Stampin' Up ink.
As for the matching envelope, I again stamped the citrus slices images on a white cardstock and then die cut it using a bow die.
Thanks for stopping by! Your next stop is Brittany's blog (http://craftypaperbee.
For your reference, here is the full list of blogs.
- Maria Levine (
- Anna Natalia (you are here)
- Brittany Morgan (http://craftypaperbee.
- Erica Bass (http://stampingstarlette.
- Donna Baes (http://createdbydonnak.
- Amy (http://www.scrapthissavethat.
- Patti aka scrapunzel1 (http://scrapclose2theheart.
- Heather Hoffman (http://housesbuiltofcards.