Sunday, May 18, 2014

Cluster Stamped Sentiment


I combined PTI Make It Monday and Cure for Monday Blues challenges to make this card.

With the PTI challenge, we have to make a cluster stamped sentiment. As for the Cure for Monday Blues challenge, we were given the following inspiration photo.


I picked the colors from the inspiration photo and used them for my card.


Instead of embossing the sentiment, I decided to die cut the sentiment using PTI Headline Alphabet Die set. I then cut a small window on the card so that the die-cut alphabets can slide.

For the cluster stamping, I used Confetti Garland Border stamp set from PTI, as well as a sequin stamp that comes from a Studio Calico card kit. I embossed the sequin images with some gold embossing powder.

Supplies:
-PTI Headline Alphabet Die set
-PTI Confetti Garland Border stamp set
-PTI Tip Topped Die set
-Studio Calico Roundabout Card Kit stamp set
-Stampin' Up Ink Pads, Versamark, Gold Filigree embossing powder

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful clustering of all the elements here! Love how you used the colours too! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete