Saturday, October 4, 2014

WCMD 14 - Another Thank you card

Here is another card that I made for Butterfly Reflections, Ink. challenge.


I used MFT Cover-up Stripes die to create the background. For the center of the card, I created a wreath using Simon Says Stamp Heart Wreath die. I die cut the leaves and hearts from various colored cardstock and adhered the little elements on the wreath.

For the sentiment, I stamped the "Thank you" sentiment from WPlus9 Fanciful Feathers set on a piece of banner created using a banner die from Mama Elephant. I also stamped two little feathers on the banner using Tsukineko Delicata Gold ink.

Supplies:
- Simon Says Stamp Heart Wreath die, MFT Cover-up Stripes die, Mama Elephant banner die
- WPlus9 Fanciful Feathers set
- PTI cardstock, Neenah cardstock
- Black Onyx Versafine ink

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for playing along in the challenge, Anna! This is really pretty! ~Vanessa

    ReplyDelete