Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sending Lots of Love Your Way

I created this card as an entry to Taheerah's Challenge (Cure For The Monday Blues).

For this challenge, we have the following inspiration photo.

I used the Peony on the table and the gold elements as my inspiration.

So... here is my card. :)



I used PTI In Bloom set to create this card. I stamped the flowers and leaves on a piece of Neenah white cardstock with some masking and then colored the images with Copics. I also used Gold Peerless watercolor to add some accents.

The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Chalkboard Love. To finish the card, I adhered some chunky glitter on a piece of Spring Rain cardstock from PTI using a piece of sticky tape. I then adhered the main piece of the card on the base card using some dimensionals.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I especially love the gold watercolor in the centers of the flowers and that great chunky glitter along the edge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Your flowers look so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clusters of flowers - your colouring is so cool to bring in some of the pink but not too much! Also love that strip of glittered gold - a perfect finishing touch! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete