Thursday, December 6, 2012

Project Travel Central Europe (Part I)

I had a lot of pictures from our vacation trips. There is no way that I can make layouts for every single photo from the trips. I decided to make an album similar to Project Life (except that this is only for my travel pictures). I'm sorry for the crappy pictures, I will have to try to take pictures without the glare of the page protector next time.

I actually like this kind of project. It's a good way to kill your supplies and you get to include a lot of pictures, too.






Supplies:
- Studio Calico Roller Rink/Crack the Whip kits, as well some bits and pieces from Central High kit
- EK Success corner rounder
- Alphabet stickers from Pink Paislee, Webster's Pages
- Making Memories magnetic stamps
-Hey Project Life stamp set from 2peas/Studio Calico

No comments:

Post a Comment