Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hello Again!

Hi All,

It's been a long time since I last updated this blog. I've been busy with personal matters but I still did some crafting. I am going to post a bunch of projects today, so keep reading :D.

As a start, below is a picture of the bag of treats that I prepared for the kids on Halloween. It turned out that... no one knocked at my door!!! I ended up asking my husband to bring most of these bags to his office. At least some adults were happy with the sweet treats :P.



I used an old Stampin' Up set to make the round tags. As for the tickets, they are Knock Knock tickets. I covered up the "Stiff Drink" phrase printed on the ticket with "bag of treats"

Supplies:
-Glassine bag
-Stampin' Up Batty For You set
-Divine Twine Halloween Twine
-Fiskars rectangular hand punch
-Colorbox chalk ink, Versafine ink
-Stapler.





















No comments:

Post a Comment