Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Bauble

I am currently decorating my Christmas tree. Apart from a set of Santa's Belly baubles, I plan to do the others by myself using the empty glass baubles I purchased from Michael's.

A few days ago I received a stamp set from Kanani. She's the talented designer that designs the photopolymer stamps sold at studiol2e. I really can't wait to get the other stamp sets.


I decided to use the above stamp set to make a Christmas bauble. Here is the picture of the bauble.


I used some brown Stazon ink to stamp the "December Documented" image on the glass bauble. I added some artificial decoration that I got from Michael's. It was not easy to stamp that image on a glass. If you have a trick to make stamping on glass less painful, please let me know :D.

Supplies:
-Glass bauble, pick, snow flakes (as bauble filler) from Michael's
-Studiol2e Documented:Months set
-Brown Stazon ink

1 comment:

  1. Natalia,
    This is beautiful!!! I really enjoyed our talk tonight. I look forward to doing it again!
    Take care and have fun making your decorations for your tree.
    Talk to you soon.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete