Sunday, October 14, 2012

Thinking of Who?

This is a card I made for Unity Layout Challenge. The challenge is to use banner/pennants in the card. I decided to use the Dear Lizzy pennant ribbon for this challenge. In this card, I used the typewriter stamp from Echo Writer set. The sentiment stamp is from a stamp grab bag.

After I stamped the typewriter in pink, I colored the top part with a black Copic. I then wrapped some jute string around the typewriter and stuck it with dimensional dots to the layer of pattern paper.

I stamped the sentiment on a white cardstock and punched it out using the Photo Captions punch from EK Success.


Supplies:
-American Craft JustWrite card
-Dear Lizzy ribbon
-My Mind's Eye Lost & Found II, Sassafras Lass, My Mind's Eye Fly A Kite and Basic Grey Konichiwa paper
-Jute string
-Copic, Versacolor ink pad
- EK Success Photo Captions and Binding Edge punches, Spellbinders Nestabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment