Sunday, October 14, 2012

Love Every Inch of You


This card is probably slightly shabby chic, well I don't know the style, really :P.  I used the Love Every Inch stamp set to make the background image as well as the sentiment.

I die cut a dress form out of a corrugated cardstock using Tim Holtz die. Using the "negative" part of the die cut, I used some Glimmer Mist to make the shadow of the dress form.

The photo frame pattern paper is actually a scrap (with a circle hole on it) that I decided to put on the card because it fit the style. This paper is from Kesi'Art and is part of the Studio Calico's Central High Scrapbook kit.

I made some pleats using washi tape and May Arts' black chevron twill ribbon. Also, as an embellishment, I put a small fabric rose on the dress form.


Supplies:
-Love Every Inch stamp from Unity Stamp
-Washi tape, May Arts' black chevron twill, jute string, brad
-Corrugated cardstock, Kesi'Art pattern paper
-Glimmer Mist

1 comment: