Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Toulouse Layout

Yesterday, I made a layout for a picture that my husband took when we were at his hometown at Christmas 2010. 

I used a sheet of paper from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found collection and another sheet from Making Memories Vintage Findings.

I also used some rosette trims that I got from my friend, Aarti. I used different Glimmer Mists to color the white rose and added a brad as the flower center.

The wood veneers that I used as photo corners are bought from Diana.



Supplies:
-Pattern paper from My Mind's Eye, Making Memories
-Rosette trims from Aarti, lace, wood veneers from Diana, Studio Calico butterfly wood veneer
-Washi tape, Basic Grey's Serendipity chipboard alphas, Webster's Pages Sparkle push pin, My Mind's Eye Lost & Found II brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment