Friday, July 20, 2012

Use Your Steals :)

This is a continuation from the project that I showed on this post. I did this for a challenge on a Facebook group. The challenge is to make something  using the items purchased from the sellers in that group.

I decided to make a paper wallet journal to go with the paper purse I made earlier.

Above is the front side of the paper wallet. I sewed around the paper using a sewing machine. I also used the Basic Grey magnets (I love the magnets because they are so thin) to close the paper wallet.

You can see the inner part of the paper wallet in the picture above. I slipped some tags to the pockets on the left hand side of the wallet. On the right hand side I slipped a journal. I made the journal by combining several pages of pattern paper using a masking tape.

Here is a picture of the wallet inside the bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment