Friday, June 29, 2012

MyScrapRoom Challenge #22

Hi All,

I just wanted to share a 3D project that I did as an entry to MyScrapRoom Challenge #22. The challenge this time is to make a purse using pattern paper, some brads and flowers.

I used the pattern that I got from SplitcoastStamper. I then made a tulle flower and used Smooch Spritz to color the flower. As the flower center, I used a ribbon buckle and a flatback pearl.

I plan to continue this project for a challenge coming from a group in Facebook. The black thing in the middle will be a purse mini book. Stay tuned for the part two of this project.

Supplies:
-Paper cord (I braided four pieces of the cord to make the handle)
-Some plastic flower trim
-My Mind's Eye paper,
-Brads
-Tulle, puff paint for fabric, flatback pearl and ribbon buckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment