Monday, June 11, 2012

Unity May Stripes Challenge

Here is a card that I made for Unity May Stripes Challenge.

I used an American Craft card for the base. I stamped a butterfly background stamp on a cardstock and embossed it with a clear powder. I then blended some Distress ink. I cut the circles and distressed the edge of each circles.

The vintage camera comes from Unity as well. The image is embossed with brown embossing powder. I put some Distress Stickles around the edge to give it more vintage look.

Here are the pictures of the card.

This project reminds me that I need to get a 1" circle punch, cutting the circles one by one is time consuming and it doesn't give a clean cut :(.

Supplies:
-American Crafts Just Write card
-Basic Grey Konichiwa pattern papers
-Butterfly background stamp from {...with her own wings} set from Unity Stamp Company
-Vintage Camera stamp from Vintage Memory Box set from Unity Stamp Company
-Sentiment stamp from note of thanks set from Unity Stamp Company
-Vintage Photo and Spiced Marmalade Distress Stickles
-Adirondack Espresso embossing Powder
-Hero Arts clear  embossing powder

1 comment: