Monday, June 11, 2012

Hero Arts Challenge - Thinking of You

This is my first time participating in Hero Arts Challenge. I chose the first theme "Thinking of You" for this month's challenge.

For the cloud background, I used Silhouette machine to cut the clouds. I modified the "Sun and Rain Cloud" shape and multiplied them to make scattered clouds.

I used the negative side as a background and the cut out clouds as accents. 

I used the hot air balloon stamp from Art of the Card Past Times set.

Here are some pictures to share



Supplies:
-Fancy Pants Daydreams pattern paper
-Silhouette "Sun and Rain Cloud" shape
-Art of the Card Past Times set (hot air balloon stamp)
-Sentiment stamp from Unity Stamp Company
-Tombow Markers
-Card base from Royal & Langnickel

No comments:

Post a Comment