For this challenge, we need to create a card based on the following inspiration photo.
I used the white, coral and mint color from the photo as well as the starburst mirror to create my card.
The starburst mirror made me think of a star, so I used the biggest die from Lawn Fawn Puffy Star Stackable die set to create the base of the card. Using a sponge dauber, I colored the edge of the base card with Tsukineko Delicata Gold ink.
To create the inner part of the card, I temporarily adhered pieces of PTI Aqua Mist, Stampin' Up Whisper White and Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock on a piece of scrap paper. I then created another star die cut using the same die that I used to create the base card. Thanks to the embossing created by the die, I was able to trim the star die cut to make it smaller than the base card. I removed the pieces of cardstock from the scrap paper and adhered them to the base card.
For the embellishment, I used the Peaceful Pinecones stamp and die set from PTI. I also used some gold enamel dots from Studio Calico.
- Lawn Fawn Puffy Star Stackable die set
- PTI Peaceful Pinecones stamp and die set
- PTI Aqua Mist, Stampin' Up Whisper White and Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock
- Stampin' Up Gumball Green, Chocolate Chip ink pad
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- Studio Calico Gold enamel dots