Saturday, August 9, 2014

Make It Monday #175

Here is my take on PTI Make It Monday #175.


I used PTI In The Meadow stamp and die set to create this card. I used the tree and the boy on the sledge dies as a border die. I wanted to make the boy looked as if he was coming down from a slope.

To decorate the tree, I used some stickles and heat embossed the bird images.

For the snow, I randomly stamped the scattered dot stamp from Avery Elle Celebrate on top of the card.

I stamped a sentiment from PTI Peaceful Pinecones on a piece of a vellum banner and adhered it on a die cut from Pink Paislee City Sidewalk collection.

Supplies:
- Neenah Dessert Storm and Stampin' Up Whisper White cardstock
- PTI In the Meadow, Peaceful Pinecones sets
- Avery Elle Celebrate, Build a Banner set
- Stampin' Up ink pads
- Stickles
- Pink Paislee City Sidewalk die cut

No comments:

Post a Comment