This is another card that I made as an entry for Cure For the Monday Blues challenge.
This time, I use the message board in the following photo as my inspiration.
So, here is my card.
I started by embossing a piece of Neenah Dessert Storm cardstock with a polka dot embossing powder. I applied a white inkpad directly on the raised part of the cardstock.
For the frame, I die cut a piece of the cardstock using two Spellbinders Nestabillities Label 17 dies. I then applied some glitter by using heat and stick powder.
I stamped "Just a Note" phrase (from StudioL2E's Special Delivery set) on a piece of patterned paper. I added a strip of washi tape and a red brad on the little note.
- Studio L2E Special Delivery set
- Neenah Dessert Storm cardstock and Stampin' Up Whisper White cardstock
- Polka dot embossing powder
- Judi Kins Heat & Stick Powder
- Martha Stewart Glitter
- Spellbinders Nestabillities Label 17