Sunday, June 22, 2014

Hip Hip Hooray!

Hello,

I want to share a card that I made as an entry for Cure For the Monday Blues challenge.

This time, we have to make a card based on the following inspiration photo.

The glass and the label maker gave me an idea to make a shaker card. So here's my card.




For the base, I embossed a white cardstock with PTI's Woodgrain impression plate, to imitate the table in the inspiration photo. Using Spellbinders dies, I stacked two piece of circle cardstock and the base to create the circle frames for the shaker card.

I created the "Hip Hip Hooray!" strips using a label maker. I pasted the pieces on another piece of embossed cardstock. With the help of dimensional adhesives I finished the shaker card.

The white sentiment on a black cardstock is from PTI's Happy For You set.

Supplies:
-Stampin' Up Whisper White cardstock, black cardstock
-PTI Lavender Moon Cardstock
-Acrylic sheet
-Patterned paper
-CTMH White inkpad
-Sequins

1 comment:

  1. Such an awesome idea to create a shaker card!! I love how those two circles mimic the plates, and the label maker sentiment is perfect!! And I'd never even noticed the grain on the table - good eye!! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete