Thursday, September 27, 2012

2 Become 1

Here is a layout I made as an entry to Studio Calico Sunday Sketch from 09/23. The photo was taken on my wedding day, in 2009.

I stamped the Road Show background stamp on a piece of card stock. I then used the card stock as a layer behind the picture. I also used a Unity Stamp from "A Simple Christmas" collection to make the photo frame.



I colored the bird chipboards using some Studio G white ink and drew some line using a black Spica marker. I added some roses from Aarti's rosette trim as well as a jute twine and a heart flat back pearl.  I glued all of these together and put it at the bottom of the picture. I also used the gorgeous seam binding from Anna Zuniga as an embellishment.

I also used a page from Making Memories Noteworthy Journaling book as a place to put my journals.


As a background for the title I die cut a circle using the Nestabilities from Spellbinders and then embossed the paper using a beehive texture plate from Fiskars. I then rubbed some Worn Lipstick Distress ink on the raised part.



Supplies:
-Studio Calico Central High and Road Show kit
-A Simple Christmas stamp set from Unity
-Big Circles Nestabilities, Fiskars Texture Plate
-Seam binding from Anna Zuniga
-Shabby chic rosette trim from Aarti
-Making Memories Journaling Book

1 comment: