Sunday, July 27, 2014

No Outline Watercolor

I made another Christmas card using the technique described in this week's Make It Monday challenge. I used PTI's Peaceful Pinecones set and the Madison Arched Die from Poppy Stamps.

  

I first die cut the window die on a piece of scrap paper. Using a light-colored marker and the die cut,  I traced the shape of the window on a piece of watercolor paper. I then stamped the small pinecone and branches images using Wheat ink pad from Amuse.

Using Distress Ink reinkers, I colored the images. As a sentiment, I used "'Tis The Season" stamp from Think Big Favorites #8.

I adhered the watercolor paper on a piece of patterned paper.

Supplies:
- Watercolor paper,patterned paper from October Afternoon
- Distress Ink reinkers (Festive Berries, Barn Door, Salty Ocean, Mowed Lawn, Walnut Stain)
- Versafine ink pad, Amuse Wheat ink pad


No comments:

Post a Comment