Hello, Thanks for stopping by!
I am your GIU girl this week and I can't wait to share my projects with you. Please do not forget to leave a comment on my posts this week for a chance to win TWO Itty Bitty stamps of your choice.
My first project that I want to share with you is this gift card holder.
The gift card holder base is made using a Sizzix die. On a kraft cardstock, I embossed a postmark image using a stamp from Cherish Your Dream set. I then embellished the gift card holder with a chipboard sticker and some white pom-pom trim.
- Cherish Your Dream Set from Unity Stamp Company
- Cardstock and pattern paper
- Versamark ink, white embossing powder
- Basic Grey chipboard sticker
- Maya Road white pom-pom trim