Sunday, January 12, 2014

Make it Monday #147 /CFC 125

I'm back participating in Make it Monday challenges after some break. Here is my entry for this week's challenge.

This card is also my entry for Cas-ual Fridays Challenge: In a Word. I hope for happiness this year, so my word is "Happy".


I created a multi-layered image from a stamp of the Rosie Posie set. I also used the Quatrefoil Impression Plate to create the background.

Supplies:
-PTI Rosie Posie Stamp and Die Set.
-PTI Quatrefoil Impression Plate.
-PTI and Stampin Up Card Stock
-Stampin Up Ink Pads
-Zing Embossing Powder

3 comments:

  1. Love how you cut up Rosie Posie to make dimensional layers. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful colors and love the dimension you added to the flower. very pretty card! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! The colors are stunning together. I love the textures with the background, vellum, and layers on the flower! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete